If you have any questions on ordering, the product range, or anything else please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!.
What if a product is out of stock?
Usually out of stock items arrive within two weeks. However, if you are wanting to know if they will arrive by a certain date, please just email us at email@example.com
What are the shipping costs?
Please see our shipping and returns page here
Do you accept international orders?
Absolutely! For delivery costs please refer to the Delivery page for more information on timeframes and costs.
What if I want to send a gift to someone?
No problem! Please leave us a note at checkout in the 'Add a note' section and we will write a card for them!
What materials are used?
Most of our jewellery in our premium collection is plated in either yellow, rose gold or platinum. Some pieces are gold plated silver. Other pieces from our statement range are made from brass. Check on the product page where this information will be stated. All of our jewellery is lead-free, chrome-free and nickel-free.
I have metal allergies, can I wear your jewellery?
We advise that anyone with metal allergies doesn't wear our jewellery. For more information, please contact us.
What happens if I didn't receive a confirmation email?
Please check your junk and spam folders; this is the most common reason for not receiving emails. If you’re still having trouble locating your emails, please get in touch with us- we would be happy to help.
Do you offer wholesale prices to shops and other businesses?
Yes, we do, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I do if my goods were damaged in transit?
While every effort is made to protect goods during transit, if goods are damaged when you receive them, then please contact us at email@example.com
Do you share my personal information?
How should I care for my jewellery?
Please follow these tips to keep your jewellery in its best condition:
• Be extra careful with plated jewellery so as not to scuff them. Keep separate from other jewellery which may scratch it. Keep protected in a jewellery box or pouch provided.
• Avoid exposing your jewellery to solvents, perfumes, hair sprays or other chemicals. We recommend applying these and ensuring they are fully absorbed and your skin is dry before putting on your jewellery.
• To avoid tarnishing, please keep your jewellery away from water, sun cream and perfume. We advise that you don't wear it while sleeping or in the shower/swimming pool.
• Keep away from hard surfaces to avoid scratching your jewellery.
• For a nice polished finish, use a soft cloth or eyeglasses cleaning cloth.
*For best results please keep your items in the protective packaging provided as moisture in the air can tarnish all metals over time.
I am not happy with my order, what can I do?
We want you to have a positive shopping experience with us. Please email us so we can help you at firstname.lastname@example.org
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards and Paypal.
How can I return my order?
Please see our returns info here .